How to File a Claim for an Athletic Injury

  • Link to Insurance Paperwork 2017-18 Please Print

       1. Student MUST see a doctor within 60 days of injury.

    2. Obtain a claim form from the school or the link above. Schools must complete and sign their section of the form. The claim cannot be processed without a school claim form. Schools should maintain a copy of forms.

    3. Parents must fill in the remainder of information on the claim form and SIGN IT. Send the claim form and itemized bills to claim address on the form. Keep a copy of the claim form and all bills.

    4. If you have other applicable insurance, you must also file with that company.

    5. Once the claim form and itemized bills have been received, school insurance can process your claim.

    6. REMEMBER… Filing a claim after an injury is YOUR responsibility.

    If you have any questions after filing a claim please call American Advantage at  828-452-5437