It is now time when you carefully choose the courses you will take during the upcoming school year. This page is designed to help parents and students make informed decisions about course selections and provide information to promote a successful high school experience. Parents and students are encouraged to use all registration materials.
Contact a counselor or teacher if you need assistance or would like to schedule an appointment for before or after school.
Registration Course Guide
Course Video Library
Check out videos about many of our courses!
Additional Registration Information
Parent Information Presentation
Thursday, March 2nd
Students- What to Do Before you Meet with Your Counselor:
- Review your Audit that your counselor has shared with you. Search your Google Drive.
- Review the Course Guide (graduation requirements, course descriptions, etc.)
- Visit the Course Videos to learn more about course offerings
- Make notes about your top 8 class choices and think of 4 alternative choices
- Know what concentration you plan to complete, include necessary courses into your top 8
- Talk with your previous or current core teachers about what their course recommendation would be for you