Hi! My name is Carrie Norris and I serve as one of the Assistant Principal's at BHS. I'm a proud alum of Brevard High, so it's very exciting to return to a place that holds such fond memories for me.
As Assistant Principal, I am here to help in any way. Whether you are a student, staff, parent or community member, my door is open and I welcome your comments. Below are my "Top Five Highlights." These help you get a glimpse into my professional and personal life. I look forward to being your partner in education!
Carrie Sprouse Norris
Mrs. Norris' TOP 5 Highlights
1. Married for 18 years; 2 boys (age 10 and 15)
2. Proud NC Public School Teacher for 15 years (Yancey County and Pisgah Forest Elementary School)
3. Served as Instructional Coach at BES for two and a half years
4. National Board Certified and Masters in School Administration
5. Strong advocate for ALL students and believe that learning MUST be meaningful and purposeful.