Request an Out-of-District Transfer

Click here to download the form.

Sign and return your completed form to the Education Center, 225 Rosenwald Lane, Brevard, NC 28712. The Superintendent of Schools will review the form and notify you of the status of your request.

Frequently Asked Questions

What if I am requesting a change from one TCS location to another?
Use the same form to request an out-of-district transfer since you are seeking to enroll by moving into or out of the school assigned to your residence area.

What if I am requesting to transfer from out of county into a TCS school?
In addition to your out-of-district transfer request, you will need a release signed by the school district/system assigned to your area of residence. This is true even if you have not attended a public school, or any school, within that area.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.